Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's Been Awhile

Sorry it's been so long.  I'm sure you all have been waiting with exhilaration for my next post.  It's not as if there hasn't been anything to say.  Around here, there's always something insane going on.  That's probably why it's been a while since I've sat down to type.  Today my husband, B, said the words I never thought would be said as a parent.
"Jacob! Don't lick the top of that telephone pole!"
For real? My 14, almost 15 year old had to be told NOT to lick something.  A telephone pole at that! Then B had the nerve to tell me he was sure that was from my side of the family.  Seriously?! Because he's seen me or anyone else in my family licking telephone poles?! WTH? Any licking we have done has been in total privacy.
That's all I have time for, the kids are licking each other now...

No comments:

Post a Comment